Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
An analysis of inclusions in diamonds is enabling scientists to better understand the process of plate tectonics and clues as to how the Earth's continental plates formed.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.660 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 780 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 7.540 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.520 (excl. VAT)
U.S. and South African researchers have studied inclusions in diamonds from five ancient continents and used the information to map out the history of Earth's crust.