Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
An analysis of inclusions in diamonds is enabling scientists to better understand the process of plate tectonics and clues as to how the Earth's continental plates formed.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.560 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.720 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 850 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 890 (excl. VAT)
U.S. and South African researchers have studied inclusions in diamonds from five ancient continents and used the information to map out the history of Earth's crust.