Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Blue diamonds are extremely rare, but you might have already heard of the most famous blue diamond of them all: The Hope Diamond. We are delighted to share the whole story with you, including the unique history that goes with it. We are also delighted to tell you all about a wonderful alternative to this coloured diamond. Find out more from the BAUNAT experts here.
- The history of the Hope Diamond
- What makes the Hope Diamond so special?
- How much is the Hope Diamond worth?
- Where can you admire the Hope Diamond?
- Why buy diamonds at BAUNAT?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.020 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
Le Bleu de France was set into a chain which Louis XIV wore on state occasions
In 1988 it was confirmed that the Hope Diamond and Le Bleu de France are one and the same
The curse of the Hope Diamond
The Hope Diamond in recent history
The Hope Diamond is classified as a Type IIb diamond. Barely 0.1% of all diamonds belong to this type
Our experts always work with the very best materials, too. We buy our diamonds and precious stones directly from the source. This means we are always assured of best quality and we can save on price. Some jewellery is 30% to 50% cheaper at BAUNAT than at a physical jeweller.