- Engagement rings
Info about jewellery
- Why is a tennis bracelet called a tennis bracelet?
- What size should I choose?
- When and how to measure the correct ring size?
- What is a hallmark?
- How do I maintain and protect jewellery?
- What aspects do I need to consider when choosing between an 18kt gold ring and a platinum one?
- What to consider when choosing the perfect engagement ring?
Info about diamonds
- What are the 4 C's?
- More information on Colour, Clarity & Cut
- What are conflict diamonds?
- How do the prices of diamond jewellery evolve?
- Is a diamond a good investment? Baunat's expertise in D-E-F colour diamonds
- Advantages of investment diamonds
- What different shapes of diamonds do you use in your jewelry?
- What is the difference between a diamond and a brilliant?
- How to examine if a diamond is fake or real?
- Where do diamonds come from?
- How to get a rough diamond into a wonderful jewel?
- What do the terms Top Wesselton, Wesselton, etc. mean?
- Why is Antwerp known as the diamond City?
- More information about the Antwerp diamond district.
- How are diamonds imported to Antwerp?
- What does IDC stand for?
- What is the origin of the word 'diamond?'
- Where does the origin of diamonds lie?
- What is the royal history of diamonds?
- What is the romantic history of diamonds?
- On which hand does one normally wear the engagement/wedding ring in different cultures?
- What is the N°1 diamond group?
- Are diamonds rare?
- What are famous diamonds?
- Good to know
- How does a diamond get from the mines to the stores?
- What are the advantages to buying diamond jewelry online?
- What are diamond earrings?
- What are diamond necklaces?
- What are diamond pendants?
- What are the most famous diamonds in the world?
- Do a lot of people purchase diamond jewellery online?
- The company BAUNAT
- Why BAUNAT