Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
You will wear your wedding ring for the rest of your life. It is vital therefore that you take your time choosing it, regardless of whether it's your first or second time around. How do you go about buying the right wedding ring? Do you decide on a classic or more contemporary design? How do you match his and her wedding rings? There doesn’t need to be any difference per se between the wedding rings for him and for her. Here we give you some tips on buying the perfect wedding ring, and together with you, look at the various available options.
- Start looking ahead of time
- Set your budget
- Bear your lifestyle in mind
- Bear the ring's upkeep in mind
- Types of wedding rings
- The design of your wedding ring
- Which precious metal to choose?
- Determining your correct wedding ring size
- Do we buy matching rings or not?
- Having a tailor made wedding ring made
- What are the latest wedding ring trends?
- Which hand do I wear my wedding ring on?
- Why buy a BAUNAT wedding ring?
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.630 (excl. VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 3.230 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom USD 1.780 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.560 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom USD 2.700 (excl. VAT)
A wedding ring must be stylish, comfortable and of good quality.
Personalised wedding rings
Diamond wedding rings
A wedding ring with other precious stones
A further distinction are flat and rounded rings. The difference is particularly noticeable with rings without diamonds. This is not so noticeable with eternity rings, for example.
Platinum is one of the most durable metals on earth and is frequently used in jewellery. It is exceptionally strong and is also hypoallergenic. Because of its durability and rarity, it is more expensive than gold. A platinum ring can be combined with different coloured precious stones, but a colourless diamond sparkles lustrously in a platinum ring too.
Yellow gold is an exceptionally classic precious metal for a wedding ring. The muted, appealing gleam will certainly appeal. Yellow gold rings look truly stunning with yellow diamonds, and we have some in our collection.
Matching wedding rings for him and for her
Naturally, the option to buy matching wedding rings is always possible. At BAUNAT we have a number of rings in the collection that look perfect on either a man or a woman. A number of these are set with black diamonds. Despite their macho appearance these are also eminently suitable for women.
A wedding ring that matches your engagement ring
Once you have approved our quotation, we get started in creating a 3D visualisation. This gives you a clear idea of what your wedding ring will ultimately look like. Should you similarly approve this 3D design, we will start making the actual ring.
Furthermore, increasingly rings comprising two different precious metals are being chosen for. For example, white gold and red gold in one and the same ring creates a stunning result.
Where you live can also play an important part. In Belgium, it even differs per province whether the wedding ring is worn on the left or right hand.
Naturally, personal preference plays a part besides tradition. Does it simply feel more comfortable for you to wear the wedding ring on your left hand? Feel free! The importance of traditions is on the wane.
Choosing to buy jewellery from BAUNAT means opting for the best price/quality ratio to be found
Rest assured, buying a wedding ring from BAUNAT is a guaranteed smart decision. Thanks to our extensive experience we understand which wedding ring best suits you and we can further explain the differences between wedding rings for men and women. We observe a number of trends surrounding choice of precious metal, diamonds and width, but ultimately you are the one who decides. A wedding ring is an exceptionally personal choice, after all. Be sure to choose a ring you yourself find stunning, that sits comfortably and that symbolises your never-ending love for one another.
Find out more about wedding rings and the wedding
You know the differences between wedding rings for men and women, the benefits of the various precious metals, and we have told you a little more about matching wedding rings and tailor made wedding rings. Now it's time to plan your wedding from A to Z. Maybe you are getting married abroad? Find out more about the wedding and wedding rings in the blogs below.