Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
More and more products are being bought online nowadays; from books to washing machines, from gala dresses to kitchen robots. Anything can be found in a web shop somewhere. So why buy diamond jewellery online? It is safe, quick and you have an extensive selection to choose from. Moreover, at BAUNAT you can rely on insured delivery and fast delivery times.
- The advantages of buying diamond jewellery online
- Why is it cheaper to buy diamond jewellery online?
- Is it safe to buy diamonds online?
- How can you trust you are making a good online purchase?
- What can you expect from your online purchase from BAUNAT?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 3.330 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.220 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 2.740 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
- Buying diamonds online is 30-50% cheaper, which means jewellery is also cheaper online
- The transactions are encrypted using technology, so it is 100% secure
- Digital stock is larger, so you have more choice
- The delivery is insured and arrives in beautiful gift wrapping
- It makes diamond jewellery accessible to all
- With our extensive online guides we help you to choose the right jewellery in the right size
Why can't physical jewellers compete with online diamond jewellers?
The more intermediaries handling a diamond, the more you pay as the final consumer
- Choose a reliable jeweller, which can be recognised by the certificates on the website and customer reviews.
- Only buy diamond jewellery that is accompanied by a certificate issued by a recognised lab such as IGI, GIA and HRD.
- Read up on the 4Cs of diamonds, so that you know the quality of the chosen diamond.
- Take your time to choose the right diamond cut and setting for your jewellery.
- Only deal with a jeweller who supports and advises you when you need their assistance.
- Keep the secret. In a superb environment, you can look for a diamond engagement ring or a pair of diamond earrings to give as a gift, and you will be able to keep that upcoming engagement or birthday gift a secret. No unwanted passers-by will catch you buying diamond jewellery.
- Highly personal advice. During an appointment, which takes an average of an hour, you have the full and undivided attention of a diamond expert. The diamond jewellery advisor will share their experience and knowledge of diamonds with you and will take the time to answer all your questions.
- Try everything on. Would you like to try on that delicate diamond necklace instead of buying it online? During you visit, an exceptional collection of fine diamond rings, earrings and necklaces will be displayed at your request.
- Customisation. A diamond expert will assist you in your search for that unique one-of-a-kind piece. In your quest for unique jewellery, an expert will listen to all your wishes and requirements of the diamond, the desired design and your budget. The exclusive and calm environment will enable you to think creatively.
- Extremely competitive prices. Through the efficient combination of online purchasing and our own showrooms, BAUNAT succeeds in maintaining the best global prices for certified diamond jewellery.
The advantages of specialist assistance with your purchase
With an extensive jewellery collection, and jewellery designers Belgian born and bred crafting by hand in the diamond capital Antwerp, we are the ultimate partner for all your diamond gift requirements. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect traditions and boast the technical know-how in crafting top quality jewellery. Which is why we can offer you an extraordinary 20 year product guarantee.
The large variety of styles and models means it is possible to buy high-quality diamond jewellery within a certain theme or for a specific occasion
Honest and high-quality materials
At BAUNAT, we work exclusively with clean diamonds, both literally as well as figuratively. You are thus always assured honest and high-quality precious stones