Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
When thinking about diamond jewellery a white or colourless precious stone naturally springs to mind. Traditionally, these are the most popular choice of engagement ring or other jewellery. But many might perhaps not know that coloured diamonds sparkle beautifully too. Indeed, the pink diamond is rapidly increasing in popularity. Here we delve briefly into its appeal and how it differs from a white diamond.
- What is a pink diamond?
- How did pink diamonds come about?
- The value and advantages of a pink diamond
- How do I combine a pink diamond?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.660 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.270 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 780 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
Traditionally, the colour pink has been associated with innocence, sweetness and love. During Queen Elizabeth I's reign in England (1558-1603), pink was thought to bring luck and pleasure.
Pink diamonds are subtle in colour and are a beautiful alternative to colourless diamonds. They are easy to combine with other ring types, such a halo ringor a solitaire ring.
The most renowned pink diamonds in the world
Which precious metal should I combine a pink diamond with?
For those among us who love to wear earrings and love the colour pink, a pair of diamond earringsis always a way forward. A diamond necklacewith a diamond in this colour, possibly combined with colourless diamonds, draws the eye without fail.
Simplicity is the golden rule when choosing jewellery with a coloured diamond.
Is pink diamond a suitable precious stone in an engagement ring?
Should I choose a pink diamond solitaire or halo engagement ring?
With a halo ring the centre diamond appears bigger than it is, surrounded by smaller diamonds.