Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Fashion accessories are very important elements for a woman. A simple pair of diamond earrings can completely change a look. Here are the top 3 essential accessories.
Most viewed diamond jewels
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 870 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
Top 1: handbag
No woman goes without! Day or night, the handbag comes in various shapes and colors. This can be a clutch, a purse, a bag, or a shoulder bag, its usefulness depends on the outfit and occasion. A handbag allows a woman to take all her belongings with her, ranging from business documents to personal items like make-up, cell phone, keys, etc.
Top 2: scarf
In the summer, women often wear a scarf, just like during the winter. During the cool season, the scarves are made of warm and cozy fabrics like wool, fur or cashmere. During the summer season, the scarves are made from light and delicate materials such as silk, satin or chiffon with more flashy colors. The scarf protects against the cold and also provides a certain presence.
Top 3: jewellery
A woman is easily identified by her jewellery. In fact, all women have a real penchant for rings, earrings, bracelets, which are fanciful or quite luxurious. Additionally, there are jewels suited for all occasions, such as fine bracelets in gold or silver, diamond rings or watches. Jewellery may be small, but they can make a difference!