Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
One trend in jewellery is mixing and matching several rings. Hence why stacking, or combination, rings are totally in. These are various individual rings, possibly in different precious metals or colours, which you mix and match to your heart's content and wear all on the same finger. We have advice on how you can be part of this stylish trend.
- What are stackable rings?
- How should I mix and match rings?
- Which combination rings are right for which occasions?
- How much do stackable rings cost?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 3.330 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.020 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
Stackable rings come in all kinds of different styles
Wear several rings in various precious metals
The trick to mixing and matching precious metals beautifully is fairly simple: you just wear what you like. Is there one precious metal in particular that you like? Then go mainly for stackable rings in that colour, and any other precious metals as an accent. Or let the creative spirit in you go wild and have combination rings in every colour. Fortunately, that time when all jewellery had to be made of the same metal is long gone.
Which style are you wanting to achieve?
You can also create a specific, modern look by stacking rings on your thumb. Whether you choose a striking ring or a great combination, the emphasis on the thumb is new, and therefore very interesting.
Trendy or not, your personal style is distinct and always reflects your own sense of style and personality. Choose one basic ring to act as a showpiece among the others. This means your personality can shine out with elegance.
It takes courage and creativity to combine various designs and materials into one beautiful set
- wedding ring
- engagement ring
- eternity ring
Giving a number of rings for mixing and matching together can be a nice present, and you can always celebrate future important dates by adding jewellery, too. Matching rings on a wedding anniversary or on first becoming a mother are a very precious gift. Also, several matching engagement rings can show that love is still alive.
What other designs of ring are also worth a look?
- Diamond rings
- A diamond ring for him: pure manliness
- Why go for a halo ring?
- What exactly is an eternity ring?
- The remembrance ring: how your wedding ring can be changed after death