Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Since the Middle Ages, man believed in the beneficial power and effect of precious stones. References to the special birthstones even appeared in the Bible. After all, some people believed that each month of the year was connected to a specific precious stone. In Exodus, the second book of the Bible, the birthstones also symbolises the 12 tribes of Israel. Whatever the case may be, in 1912 the stones were officially recorded by a jewellery association in the US. And to this day, it is still an extremely personal gesture to surprise your lover with her own meaningful and colourful precious stone.
- What are the 12 birthstones?
- What is their general and individual meaning?
- When do you give a birthstone?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom € 1.330 (excl. VAT)
- January: garnet
- February: amethyst
- March: aquamarine
- April: diamond
- May: emerald
- June: moonstone
- July: ruby
- August: peridot
- September: sapphire
- October: opal
- November: citrine
- December: topaz
Regardless of whether you believe in their beneficial effect or not: giving birthstones as a gift is choosing a personal gift. And especially when you have the jewellery custom-made.
January birthstone: garnet
February birthstone: amethyst
March birthstone: aquamarine
April birthstone: diamond
The diamond is the birthstone of April, but also the ultimate stone with which to ask your loved one to marry you. The most beautiful symbol to promise your partner eternal and indestructible fidelity!
May Birthstone: emerald
June birthstone: moonstone
July birthstone: ruby
Looking for the perfect gift for your 35th wedding anniversary? Go for a symbolic ruby
August birthstone: peridot
September Birthstone: sapphire
October birthstone: opal
November birthstone: citrine
December birthstone: topaz
An engagement ring with her birthstone? Every woman says 'yes' to that