Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Large, striking jewellery is all the rage again. A flashback to the 1920s with striking cocktail rings, enormous earrings and other statement accessories. We provide some tips on how to wear and combine these jewellery pieces.
What is a cocktail ring? A cocktail ring is a large, striking ring that is often set with a large precious stone. Their vibrant brilliance makes these rings ideal for, say, cocktail parties, hence its name.
- The story behind the cocktail ring
- Cocktail rings now
- How to wear a cocktail ring?
- What are the best occasions for wearing a cocktail ring?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 870 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
Cocktail rings are often more valuable as well, as they are frequently set with a large diamond or several large precious stones. The more extravagant they are, the costlier they are. Be aware though that the market is being flooded with extravagant, flamboyant cocktail rings of dubious quality. But quality, stylish, timeless cocktail rings are to be found. Indeed, the BAUNAT collection includes a number of rings that can certainly be classified as cocktail rings.
Always wear a cocktail ring on your right hand
Try too to always match the rest of your jewellery and clothing with your cocktail ring. As it will most likely be the showpiece of your outfit. A little black dress is ideal for a party and sets the stage perfectly for your striking coloured ring.
What jewellery is best combined with a cocktail ring? Browse BAUNAT's online collection. Which occasions best lend themselves to wearing my cocktail ring? Consult the jewellery experts at BAUNAT for style tips.