Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
The tennis bracelet is a popular item of jewellery and has a permanent place in the jewellery box for many women. This item of jewellery exudes elegance through the fine bracelet set with small white diamonds. Simplicity itself! What's the meaning behind the tennis bracelet? And how do you mix and match this item of jewellery elegantly on different occasions?
- What is a tennis bracelet?
- What's the meaning behind the name "tennis bracelet"?
- What's the most popular form of tennis bracelet?
- What makes the diamond tennis bracelet so popular with women?
Most viewed diamond jewels
2.43 carat diamond design bracelet in platinumFrom € 5.600 (excl. VAT)
3.32 carat diamond design bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 5.660 (excl. VAT)
0.25 carat fine bracelet in yellow gold with yellow diamondsFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond design floral bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
5.60 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
Nowadays there are a lot of variations on this type of jewellery. Different settings, thicknesses, precious metals and colours of precious stones mean tennis bracelets in every style.
A tennis bracelet is similar to an eternity ring: with diamonds set very close together
It was important for Evert that the bracelet was found because it was her lucky charm.
How do I decide on a tennis bracelet that suits me?
The sturdy tennis bracelet is perfect for active women
How do I do up and undo a tennis bracelet easily?
Stick one side of the tennis bracelet to your wrist. Or push the sharp end of a paper clip or safety pin through the loop or a link. Hold the other end of the clip or pin in your palm to hold the bracelet in place. This way, one part doesn't always keep shooting away.
We think of women's jewellery when we talk of tennis bracelets, but a tennis bracelet for men is also an option.
When should I give a woman a tennis bracelet?
Which bracelets should I be familiar with?
And which one you give for a communion present? Find out in these blogs: