Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Despite slogging away day after day, they are placed in the limelight just once a year. And, although we have been celebrating this joyful day for over 100 years now, many struggle to find the perfect gift for her. But, saying that, she really is worth it, wouldn't you say? So, what can you give her that truly expresses your love and adoration, when words fall short? A day out, dinner, or stunning diamond jewellery?
- What's the story behind Mother's Day?
- What jewellery conveys how much I love my mother like no other?
- What should I look out for when choosing Mother's Day jewellery?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.020 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 2.740 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 870 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
To us, Mother's Day is a day upon which she is relieved of all her caring responsibilities. So, let her have a lie-in and bring her breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. But, don't forget to give her an original present as well. One that tacitly conveys your devotion. Something that speaks volumes about your love for her, like nothing else can. Give her jewellery as a symbol of your everlasting love.
A diamond ring with special meaning
Other rings that symbolise the love you have for your mother well are the toi et moi ring that combines two diamonds in a single ring, or the eternity ring that is set with diamonds all the way around and embodies your eternal love for her.
A necklace that depicts her name or bears her memory
A bracelet in her inimitable style
Timeless diamond earrings
Looking to combine jewellery made of different precious metals and colours? That's not a problem nowadays
Would you like to play it safe? If so, a timeless piece from the Classic Collection is the way to go. Nonetheless, our jewellery experts are always on hand to help you. Simply pop into a showroom for a one-on-one appointment, during which you will be given further insight into the jewellery that best suits certain styles of clothing and physiques. The jewellery experts will also be able to assist in determining the correct size for your item of jewellery.
What can I expect from my BAUNAT gift?
With an extensive jewellery collection, and jewellery designers, Belgian born and bred, crafting by hand in the diamond capital Antwerp, we are the ultimate partner for all your diamond gift requirements. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect traditions and boast the technical know-how in crafting top quality jewellery. Which is why we can offer you an extraordinary 20 year product guarantee.
When you place your Mother's Day BAUNAT jewellery gift order, we handle it with the utmost care and discretion. What can you expect once you have placed your order?
- Free delivery of your insured gifts
- Delivery usually within 7 working days
- Exclusive gift wrapping
- 20 year guarantee
Are you looking for the perfect way to express your affection for your mother or partner? But can't find the right words? Why not say it with BAUNAT diamond jewellery? Enjoy our special Mother's Day offer. Please don't hesitate in contacting our experts for further advice.<
Other gifts at BAUNAT
- Why your father deserves a watch or other item of jewellery on Father's Day
- What jewellery is perfect at Christmas and New Year?
- The perfect gift to celebrate your wedding anniversary
- Surprise her with stunning jewellery on Valentine's Day
- Someone you know has just got engaged, what should you give them?