Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
A marriage proposal is one of the most important moments of your life. In addition to choosing the perfect place and the moment that meets your expectations, choosing the right ring is also a crucial element for a successful application.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
According to a survey by an English insurance company, nearly 15% of married women are dissatisfied or dissatisfied with their own engagement ring. According to the same survey, one in three women would even consider refusing a marriage proposal if she does not like the engagement ring. Reason enough to pay special attention when buying the latter.
What are the factors to consider when choosing an engagement ring? Here are our tips for choosing the perfect engagement ring and, therefore, make a successful marriage proposal:
- Choose the engagement ring together. This is surely not the most romantic alternative, but it's the surest way to make sure you're not wrong, especially if you're not familiar with the likes of your future fiancée. Women often have very specific ideas about what their ideal engagement ring should look like. Thus, sacrificing surprise in favor of choosing the perfect ring is often a very wise decision in the long run.
- Do not do in the half measure. Previously, men spent on average 3 net salaries for the purchase of an engagement ring, easily reaching a 4-digit number. Of course, the ring of your choice does not have to have the value of a small car. But she must stand out from other jewels. It's not about being pretentious, but it's a unique symbol for your life commitment. In other words, an investment in your relationship! A diamond ring is always the right choice - no other stones compare to the noble beauty of a diamond.
- The engagement ring is meant to be worn everyday and should fit any outfit, whether it's an elegant evening dress, a work outfit or a more casual ensemble. A classic design is, as a rule, the safest choice. Unless your beloved usually prefers a more sumptuous look. With a beautiful diamond ring, you are sure to have a chic and tasteful jewel in any circumstance.
- As mentioned before, the engagement ring must stand out from other jewelry. Take the time to browse through her jewelry box to get an idea of her tastes and style.
And more importantly: for a successful marriage proposal, the ring must fit perfectly to your sweetheart's finger. The correct size can be discovered discreetly by measuring a ring that has already been worn around the ring finger. BAUNAT can provide you with a ringuier for free as well as a particularly developed mobile application. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the BAUNAT team by phone, chat or e-mail.