Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
When you propose to your loved one, naturally you want her to love her engagement ring and for it to fit. Or, is your ring tucked away somewhere as it's too big following your weight loss? Don't despair if that is the case.
Depending on the style of your ring, it can easily be resized at your jewellers. Only rings that are set with diamonds all around are impossible to resize.
- How do I find out the right ring size?
- How can I adjust my ring's size?
- Can all ring types be resized?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.54 carat diamond design ring in white goldFrom € 2.850 (excl. VAT)
3.00 carat trilogy ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.700 (excl. VAT)
0.70 carat solitaire ring in platinum with princess diamond and side diamondsFrom € 2.640 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat solitaire ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom € 2.750 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat trilogy ring in red gold with princess diamondsFrom € 3.090 (excl. VAT)
How does the jeweller resize your ring?
By how many sizes can my ring be resized?
The maximum number of sizes a ring can be resized either way by is three.
How much does it cost to resize a ring?
- The type of precious metal: resizing a gold or silver ring is considerably easier than one made of platinum. This is because platinum's melting point is at a higher temperature which in turn can cause discolouration.
- The number of precious stones: the more stones there are, the trickier the jeweller's job.
- How much you wish to have your ring resized by.
Which designs are the trickiest to resize?
What else should I know about rings and ring sizes?
- Design your own diamond ring; it's possible!
- Resizing a ring after purchase
- How safe and painless is it to remove a too-tight ring?
- How do I find the ring size for the perfect (engagement) ring?
- What is the significance of the finger you wear your ring on?