Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
A lot of brides no longer pick a necklace to perfect their wedding outfit, but prefer to invest in a pair of beautiful diamond earrings that can be worn on any given day after the wedding, whether they are graciously subtle or provocatively present. A current trend is to match the earrings with your engagement ring. A perfect example is the ‘Lady Di’. Even after all these years, the set remains very popular.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 6.220 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 4.000 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.940 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.690 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
The best way to pick the perfect pair of earrings is to simply try them on with your wedding dress. It all comes down to your neckline and the type of dress, other factors such as your hairstyle also come in to play when deciding on the type of earring. If you want to show off your earrings but don’t want them to poke your eyes out, choose a pair of classic raindrop earrings. Any other jewel with small, subtle diamonds could look great. A vision of pure elegance. If you choose to not wear a necklace, you could go for some more extravagant earrings, although this trend is in decline. If you picked a wedding dress ornamented with pearls or rhinestone, go for a more subtle pair of earrings. You don’t want to overdo it.
You can rest assured that we can offer you a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.