Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
There are many traditions associated with wearing engagement and wedding rings. These traditions often depend on culture and place. Religion plays a big role in this even if you do not practice it. So on which hand do you wear your engagement and wedding rings? Or rather, should you wear your ring on the right or left if you want to respect both tradition and social convention?
- What are the differences between religions?
- How strong is the influence of one's home country?
- Are you looking for a wedding ring that goes perfectly?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 1.200 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 780 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 4.230 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.830 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.330 (excl. VAT)
What Is the Tradition For Protestants?
The wedding ring moves from right to left when the spouse dies. This tradition comes from old folklore that believes the left-hand side to be associated with evil.
Wedding rings are so heavy that it takes two people to bear them. Sometimes three.
How Do Engagement and Wedding Rings Work In Judaism?
How Do Jews Receive and Wear Wedding Rings?
What Side Are Wedding Rings Worn On In Islam?
Confused? Just choose which tradition you want to follow when deciding whether to wear your wedding ring on the right or the left. Don't forget to take other aspects such as comfort and personal convenience into consideration.