Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
We all know the tragic story of Grace Kelly, the actress turned royalty, trading in the glamour of Hollywood for the posh allure of Monaco in pursuit of the love of her life, Prince Rainier. She passed away much too soon in a tragic car accident.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.970 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.290 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.750 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 1.850 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 5.610 (excl. VAT)
Prince Rainier asked for her hand with an eternity ring set with diamonds and rubies, designed by Cartier. When he noticed that other leading ladies in Hollywood were walking around with bigger engagement rings, he quickly bought her another ring. This one is one to be reckoned with. A dazzling 12 ct rectangular cut diamond flanked by two baguettes. The ring was used in the movie ‘High Society’ in which she played the role of Tracy Lord and became an instant hit. A lot of women were asked for their hand with a similar ring en the emerald-cut spiked in popularity. High Society was Grace’s last movie. She was secretly hoping to continue her acting career but Prince Rainier and her new royal responsibilities prevented her from doing so.
Royal engagement rings are often a source of inspiration for men that want to surprise their girlfriend with a breath taking engagement ring. We can help you find the right engagement ring.