Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Let your engagement ring even stand out more to choose the right colour of nail polish.
- Choose a colour which suits your personality.
- No engagement ring? At BAUNAT we have an extensive collection of diamond jewels.
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 1.200 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.660 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.830 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.330 (excl. VAT)
If a man proposed to you with a beautiful diamond engagement ring, you want nothing more than showing it off. Therefore, manicured hands are very important, but also the colour of your nails can affect the look of your diamond ring, both positive and negative. It is important to choose a colour that makes your engagement ring even shine more. That’s why we like to give you some tips.
Colour is always good
Most women still opt for a classic French manicure. In combination with a diamond ring, this look is completely timeless and elegant. There is nothing wrong with that of course, but sometimes it may be a little bit more extravagant. Choose a colour that suits your personality. Fashionable pastel colours, deep red, pale pink, etc. Choosing a colour is always a good idea. Moreover, your hands will attract attention with the result that your engagement ring will catch the eye.
Choosing a vintage look
Vintage has been very popular for a while. There is a growing demand for Art Deco engagement rings, but also the precious metals yellow gold and red gold are often chosen again. Yellow gold is very nice combined with pastel coloured nails. If you opt for a beautiful red colour on your nails, you can put emphasis on a diamond ring in red gold. Both examples result in a vintage look. However, the combinations are endless. The key is to experiment yourself. You will discover what look suits you.
Old pink is a sophisticated colour. It is very nice in combination with a diamond engagement ring in white gold or platinum. Light pink nails will give you a timeless and classy look and is very suitable at the office. Not a fan of old rose? Nude nails are a perfect alternative.
If you are planning to buy an engagement ring, you have come to the right place. Please feel free to have a look at our extensive collection. If you have any additional questions, or if you are interested in a specific model, don’t hesitate to contact us.