Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
- What if your future wife is more of a homebody?
- What if you would prefer more of a public proposal?
- What if your loved one has an adventurous streak?
- How can you make use of the seasons for your proposal?
- Which proposals are the most original?
It will be time to go down on one knee once you have found the perfect diamond engagement ring. But how are you going to tackle the marriage proposal? How can you make sure your proposal matches her personality? Many men will start looking for tips and advice. That’s why we would like to provide you with a number of suggestions for putting that diamond engagement ring on her finger in a fun and romantic way.
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.510 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in white gold with four prongs and side diamondsFrom USD 2.720 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire ring in white gold with princess diamond and side diamondsFrom USD 2.610 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.010 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom USD 2.600 (incl. 0% VAT)
What if your future wife is more of a homebody?
Why couldn’t a marriage proposal at your very own home be romantic? You could decorate a room with your most treasured memories. Turn an empty wall into a beautiful photo collage which reflects your relationship. One thing which should definitely form part of this is the right lighting. Why not get the Christmas lights out of the loft and include plenty of candles too.
Remember that food isn’t just the way to a man’s heart. Prepare her favourite dish or book a chef to come to your house. And your diamond engagement ring? You’ll naturally be keeping that until (or even in) the dessert!
What if you would prefer more of a public proposal?
The timing and location are of the utmost importance for your proposal. Is there a place which has a special meaning to the both of you? Visit it together and ask a passer-by to take a photograph of you together. Instead of striking a nice pose, go down on one knee and pop the question. Your unique moment is instantly recorded, ready to share on social media with everyone you love.
Is your future wife active on Instagram? You can use a few useful tips to make the perfect Instagram photograph of her equally perfect diamond engagement ring.
What if your loved one has an adventurous streak?
Then surely you’re not just going to hand over that diamond engagement ring? Let her look for it! Organise a treasure hunt along all the places you both love and which mean something to your relationship. You can plant a clue at every location, leading onto to the next place. Her final destination? You, dressed up to the nines, holding a glass of bubbly in one hand and a diamond engagement ring in the other.
Does your betrothed love music? Then make sure you hire a band or an orchestra to make your proposal even more romantic. Heavenly!
How can you make use of the seasons for your proposal?
During the autumn period you could use some colourful leaves which have been left covering your lawn. Rake them all together and write the ‘marry me’ message in your garden. She will then look at those leaves adoringly every year which follows. Make a snowman in the winter and place your diamond ring around the bristles of his broom. Or hang it in a protective bag on his scarf.
Spring and summer are perfect for a romantic picnic. Hide her diamond engagement ring in the basket with food, or perhaps in her glass of bubbly?
Which proposals are the most original?
There are literally hundreds of unique proposals, which will undoubtedly end with a resounding ‘yes’ and tears of happiness. Is your loved one already a tiny bit married to her smartphone? And do you know what you’re doing where creating websites is concerned? Then why not develop an original web page to ask her to marry you. You can share the link with family and friends afterwards, or even post future updates about your wedding plans. And what would you say to misleading your future wife?
Order a ring meter online and ask her to put this on so you can buy her a ring. She will undoubtedly be disappointed about the lack of romance, but before she knows what’s happening, you will have put that diamond engagement ring on her finger.