Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
- What is the perfect age to get married according to algorithms?
- A rise in the percentage of divorce after 35
- Get married when you're ready
A subject that is still debated today is that of the ideal age to get married. Is there an ideal age to get married? At what age do you feel ready to wear diamond wedding rings for life? Discover, for example, white gold and diamond wedding rings on sale at BAUNAT.
The answer to the question is provided by scientists who have studied the question. The study was able to determine the ideal age to say yes, as well as for the relationship to last, which would be between 26 and 32 years.
While the old adage claims that there is no age to love, what do we think of this calculation? Let's look at the reasons why the perfect age to get married is between 26 and 32 according to scientific studies. Discover a diamond-studded ring intended for the groom. You can choose between several stones or a single diamond mounted in a solitaire.
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.210 (excl. VAT)
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in white gold with four prongs and side diamondsFrom USD 2.350 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.510 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire ring in white gold with princess diamond and side diamondsFrom USD 2.250 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.590 (excl. VAT)
What is the perfect age to get married according to algorithms?
According to the results of a US study conducted by University of Utah sociologist and professor at the University of Utah, Nicholas Wolfinger, for the Institute of Family Studies, 26 is the perfect age to get married. In his study, he found that couples who wait a long time before getting married are not likely to stay together for life.
However, he also says that getting married too soon is not a good idea. According to these studies, it is better to say yes precisely between 26 and 32 years. After 32 years, the risks of divorce are much greater, meaning you will have to remove your diamond wedding ring. But is age really the secret to a lasting marriage?
A rise in the percentage of divorce after 35
If you get married too young, the risks of divorce are high, it's a fact. Later marriages, after 35, are also not a propitious for a solid relationship, claims Nicholas Wolfinger. Getting married is an important act in a couple's life. Buying diamond wedding rings and preparing a wedding is an important step to take.
Indeed, according to his studies, people who wait until their thirties to get married find themselves faced with a panel of potential partners, but unfortunately, the right person who will know how to make a marriage last has already been taken.
Get married when you're ready
Are you between 26 and 32? Do not panic if you do not feel ready to get married just yet. Indeed, even though these scientific studies have revealed that the best age to get married is between 26 and 28 years. You can see by looking around you that love is ageless and also, there is no right age to find love, to meet the man or the woman with whom you will share the rest of your life.
The important thing is to feel ready, because marriage is above all a commitment for life, and a true love story to live. Diamond wedding rings are the only visible object that you will wear every day, once married.
The right age to get married is different for everyone, and if you are about to ask for the hand of your beloved, remember to prove your love and commitment by offering her the most beautiful engagement rings, before choosing your diamond wedding rings together.
Be inspired by the numerous diamond wedding rings in the BAUNAT catalogue, a jeweller specialising in diamond jewellery.