Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Planning a wedding is a fulltime job on its own. There are so many things to consider and to organise that it takes a few months to get it as perfect as you have always dreamed of. But what does it entail?
- What are the main things to consider when organising a wedding?
- How crucial is it to take time to choose the wedding bands properly?
- Top wedding bands design that are trendy this year.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.040 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
What are the main things to consider when organising a wedding?
When you decide to plan your own wedding, here are the very first steps that you should take.
- Create or download a checklist online that will keep you on track and ensure you do not forget anything along the way. There are even apps that you can download directly to your phone that will tell you step by step and week by week what needs to be done.
- You need to pick a date and a venue. Sounds like an obvious thing to say, but it may be quite a daunting task given the busy timetable people have nowadays and the fact that often family and friends may not even live in the same country.
- Last but certainly not least in the top three main things to remember are the wedding bands.
How crucial is it to take time to choose the wedding bands properly?
The wedding is coming along, and you are now thinking of the wedding jewellery. Many couples tend to leave the choice of the wedding bands to the very end of the process. But that is not a good idea. You will both be wearing these wedding bands for the rest of your lives. They should therefore also reflect your personalities and be tailored to you.
That involves choosing the wedding bands at quite an early stage to allow time to find them and have them the way you want them to be.
Top wedding bands designs that are trendy this year.
The classic eternity ring remains a top choice for many brides-to-be, as it is a truly timeless design. Whether it is modern or vintage looking, it is always beautiful.
A second option that continues to remains in fashion, is the trend of wearing simple but elegant white or yellow gold wedding bands.
Then there is the original designer ring that looks just perfect when worn alone for those who do not wish to wear their engagement rings daily.
Unsure about the design that is perfect for you? Or you know exactly what you want, but not where to purchase your wedding bands? BAUNAT has a stunning collection of wedding bands for both women and men. They can be matching or not, classic or designer and more. And as part of our services, you could even personalise your wedding bands directly at BAUNAT.