Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Proposing in the summer has become increasingly popular over the past years. The sun is shining, the temperatures are rising and people find themselves with more opportunities to find the perfect location and setting to pop the question.
Planning an exciting surprise is indeed a lot of fun, and you need to make sure you have the right sparkle to accompany the surprise: the most exclusive diamond jewellery to mark the day.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
When proposing in the summer, you can let yourself be inspired by unusual designs and styles, that match the lightness and romantic feelings that are in the air during the long summer days.
Furthermore, you could decide to pick a yellow or red gold ring to match the summer light as the sun sets instead of the more traditional white gold which suits the winter proposal better.