Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
The alternative for the classical engagement ring, featuring one big diamond, is the ring with a pave setting. This type of ring is currently a big trend, using multiple diamonds to create the ring.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom € 1.330 (excl. VAT)
This type of setting places small, completely cut diamonds as close as possible to one another on the engagement ring. Each diamond is held in place by 4 prongs (or ‘claws’) almost completely covering the noble metal, resulting in a clean surface of diamonds. For an even more luxurious look, you could combine a solitaire with pave diamonds. An engagement ring no woman could say no to, a guaranteed success. A Solitaire ring is an eye catcher in itself, but some smaller diamonds on the side will enlarge the diamonds’ sparkle even more making the ring even more luxurious. Such a ring has an enormuous wow-factor that would turn friends and family green with envy. Adding a solitaire or not, either way, you’re wearing a spectacular engagement ring.
You can find many different types of diamond engagement rings with a pave setting in our collection.