Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Fine jewellery may be more and more popular, the statement necklace - preferably wíth diamonds - stays très à la mode, a musthave for every fashionista. The bigger, the better! This accessory is a real eye catcher that will not go unnoticed. You make a statement with it. You don’t have any idea of what you're going to wear on the most beautiful day of your life? Invest in a nice big diamond necklace, combine with a sober (!) wedding dress and you're ready to get married!
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.000 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.750 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 1.850 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.760 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 5.610 (excl. VAT)
Going for a sober (bustier) dress puts the spotlight on the diamonds. And by adding some colored gemstones, they will even shine brighter. This trend is all about ‘more is more’! But keep the wedding dress clean and sober, and try to avoid other (big) jewellery. They draw the attention away from the real star: the diamond statement necklace.