Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Why did the diamond industry need a boost?
- Which marketing agency popularised the diamond engagement ring?
- Which timeless campaign realised the objective of De Beers?
Proposing to your partner is done with a diamond engagement ring. That is just the way it is. And yet for the longest time, diamonds were seen as luxury products, set aside for only the richest of the rich. How did this view change? Which marketing strategy ensured that diamonds and engagement rings are inseparably connected?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
Future brides preferred a laundry machine or a new car over a diamond engagement ring. Diamond giant De Beers had to look for a new angle to boost its diamond sales.
That is why N.W. Ayer & Son proposed an ambitious goal: creating a situation in which almost everyone who proposes feels forced to consolidate it with a diamond engagement ring.
Ever since the launch of this campaign, every American woman has wanted a diamond engagement ring. So of course, De Beers never stopped using the slogan.
Are you still looking for a diamond engagement ring? Discover the wide range of engagement rings from BAUNAT or contact our experts for extra advice.