Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
For many men, buying an engagement ring is a long process. Many hours of research go by before they find the perfect ring for the wedding proposal. Some lose the overview. For them, we have 5 (timeless) engagement ring tips.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.210 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
1. The brilliant solitaire with a 6-prongs setting
When it comes to an engagement ring, most people think of a brilliant solitaire. Every woman finds such ring beautiful. The bigger the brilliant, the more prongs needed to keep it securely in place. The 6 prongs-setting, the so called prong setting, looks very luxurious.
2. The solitaire ring with a 4-prongs setting
A smaller diamond requires less prongs. This doesn’t mean that this solitaire engagement ring has less appeal. It is not always the size that counts. Some women prefer a simple ring, so they can wear it every day.
3. The princess cut
The solitaire engagement ring set with princess cut diamonds is getting more popular. The beautiful square shape of the princess cut looks modern and is a perfect alternative to the classic brilliant.
4. Add extra diamonds
By adding extra diamonds you will increase the brilliance. Besides that, the central stone will look larger, so the engagement ring will get a luxurious look. Here you can think of a trilogy engagement ring , a beautiful of example of timeless elegance.
5. The halo ring
A model which is increasingly chosen is the halo engagement ring. For this setting, is the central diamond completely surrounded by smaller stones. By the reflection of light, it looks like we are dealing with one big diamond.
Buying a diamond engagement ring is a well-considered decision. The ring has to be perfect. Can you use some extra help? Do not hesitate to contact us. Take another look at our extensive collection.