Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Choosing the right setting is fundamental when choosing a ring or other jewellery. It does not only determine the style of your jewellery, but also how it is worn and the amount of looking after it needs. Do you have an elegant style, and are you looking for jewellery with several diamonds next to one other? Then the pavé setting, with small stones set next to one other, is right for you. It also matches well with other settings. BAUNAT explains why you should choose a pavé setting.
- What is a pavé setting?
- What are the pros and cons of a pavé setting?
- With which other settings can you mix and match a pavé setting?
- What other diamond settings are there?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 1.200 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.690 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.830 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 7.540 (excl. VAT)
The eternity ring, for example, is covered all the way round in diamonds, which are fully incorporated, or else come into their own in a particular way.
A diamond ring with pavé setting guarantees an amazing look
Thanks to its composition, a row of very small diamonds close together, the price of a diamond ring with a pavé setting is much less than that of a ring having just one large diamond.
A pavé setting lends itself to any diamond, and can easily be mixed and matched
Are you looking for diamond jewellery, but not sure the pavé setting is for you? Our experts are always ready to give advice and help you choose the right setting. The diamond setting will define the style of your jewellery, as well how careful you need to be with your ring. So don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.