What ring size should I choose?
Standard measures are offered for earrings, bracelets and necklaces. If these standards do not suit you, please contact our diamond jewellery advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (please dial +32 3 201 24 90).
For rings, it is important that you choose the right size. If you do not know your ring size, here are a few ways of finding it out:
- Order a free ring sizer (no additional cost)
- Use our comparative table if you know your ring size in another standard that the one BAUNAT uses.
- Measure a ring that properly fits the right finger
- Send us a ring that fits the right finger perfectly
- Download a paper ring sizer
- Ask family or friends
- Visit our showroom
- Finally some tips in order to determine the right ring size