Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
Finding the perfect Christmas present is an annual hassle that you simply can't avoid. Do you dislike the whole Christmas thing or are you one of those people who postpones buying gifts? Make sure you start searching in time for that special Christmas or New Year present for your family member or partner. And why not opt for jewelry as a gift this year?
- Who are you buying a Christmas present for?
- What is her ideal Christmas or New Year's gift?
- What is the perfect gift at Christmas and New Year?
- Give jewelry to a child
- Personalise your gift
- What jewelry will you buy for yourself to sparkle at Christmas and New Year?
- When are you starting your search for the perfect jewelry for Christmas or New Year?
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.210 (excl. VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 2.820 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom USD 1.500 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom USD 3.090 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom USD 2.270 (excl. VAT)
Also look at the person's style and the jewelry they already wear. Is it more modern or more classic? Someone who wears a lot of red gold, for example, will be going for a vintage look. Nowadays, it is easier to combine precious metals, but if the person already wears striking jewelry you are best choosing somewhat subtler gifts.
You could also follow up on a previous gift. For example, a stackable ring that matches the one you gave her for Valentine's Day.
The perfect jewelry for Emma
I like making different combinations, depending on my outfit
Elizabeth's ideal jewelry
A tennis bracelet is an ideal Christmas present: not for doing sport but to stand out
What Christmas present will Sophie be giving?
'The jewelry caught my eye right away with its unusual craftsmanship
Why does Amélie love the Nathu collection?
I also love that these earrings look like little half-moons. In Chinese culture, the moon symbolises harmony and unity
Why does Sabina love receiving diamond earrings more than anything?
Diamond earrings always suit me. Whether I am wearing a gala dress, an everyday outfit or a business suit
What would Esmée like to find under the Christmas tree most of all?
My ideal New Year's gift is a necklace personalised with my own name
For me, a watch is an important accent of my outfit. The finesse and craftsmanship of the Swiss watch makes this the perfect Christmas gift for me.
I think the black diamonds would be an extra touch for my first ring. It is important that it is masculine
Studs with white or colourless diamonds in a white gold or platinum setting are timeless. You could also pick drop earrings, but be careful that they don't get in the way when your child is playing.
- You can have text engraved on the inside of a ring or bracelet. So you can add a personal message, important date or motto that adds a wonderful meaning to your gift.
- You can also give a lovely message with a birth stone. Choose a stone that matches her birth month, a Toi et Moi ring or satellite bracelet, for example.
- You don't think that is personal enough? Then have an item of jewelry custom-made or design something yourself. You could have your wife's name made in a personal locket or design a ring that is perfectly suited to her taste. Please do not hesitate in seeking style advice from the BAUNAT experts.
And it doesn't really matter what you are planning on wearing. A sexy dress or a stylish jumpsuit? Earrings complete any outfit.
Will you choose studs? Then you have more room to play about with precious stones in other pieces of jewelry. How about combining an emerald cocktail ring with a wide diamond tennis bracelet. A simple necklace will complement your outfit wonderfully.
Are you unsure about the jewelry in question? With jewelry from our standard collection, you can return the jewelry within 30 days after purchase and get a full refund.
What can I expect from my BAUNAT gift?
With an extensive jewelry collection from Belgian soil crafted by hand in the diamond capital Antwerp, we are the ultimate partner for all your diamond gifts. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect traditions and boast the technical know-how in crafting top quality jewelry. Which is why we can offer you a 20 year product guarantee.
- Free and insured delivery of your gift
- Delivery usually within 10 working days
- Exclusive gift wrapping
- Possibility to return the jewelry within 30 days
- 20 year guarantee
Other special times to give someone jewelry as a gift
- On Mother's Day give jewelry that conveys how you feel to perfection
- Why your father deserves a watch or other item of jewelry on Father's Day
- The perfect gift to celebrate your wedding anniversary
- Surprise her with stunning jewelry on Valentine's Day
- Someone you know has got engaged, congratulations! What can you give them as a gift?