Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- What alternatives are there to a centre stone?
- What alternatives are there to a diamond?
- What if you prefer a non diamond engagement ring?
Just like marriage itself, marriage proposals come with some special traditions. One of the most beautiful traditions is a diamond engagement ring. One romantic classic is the solitaire ring, an engagement ring with an eye-catching single diamond. Not a fan of tradition? Or not a diamond lover? We are happy to help with finding the perfect engagement ring with no centre stone, or with something equally beautiful.
"It would be glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor’s finger."
- Andy Warhol
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 6.220 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 1.200 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 2.150 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 7.540 (excl. VAT)
What alternatives are there to a centre stone?
Would your intended prefer a non diamond engagement ring in the centre? Diamonds can be worked into the ring design more subtly, too. Just think of the eternity ring which owes its name to the diamonds set all round it, making them seem to run on for ever. Another option is an engagement ring where the diamonds are set on the ring band as well. Timeless and elegant on the one hand, and on the other, tougher than the classic engagement ring.
Men can also wear a ring such as this. Especially if you choose black diamonds. Perfect if you are looking for an engagement ring for both partners.
What alternatives are there to a diamond?
Wat als u toch een verlovingsring zonder steen verkiest?
Diamonds can be worked into the ring design more subtly, too.
Why not design a ring yourself?
You can find inspiration for an original engagement ring here
Inspired to start the search for her ring? Discover the BAUNAT engagement ring collection, or contact our experts for advice tailored to your personal requirements.