Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
What symbolic presents are there? Not sure what present you would give for the first Communion or confirmation for your child, grandchild or godchild? To make these milestones in life truly unforgettable, you want to send a significant present. This special day should not go unmarked. Many parents give their child a slightly more grown-up present to underline this important transition. How about a diamond bracelet for your child's first Communion? What type would you go for? A link bracelet, satellite bracelet, tennis bracelet, cuff bracelet, or one with a flower or butterfly motif? Get more ideas for a Communion present, and order the most suitable confirmation bracelet online at the same time.
- What is first Communion all about?
- What symbolic presents are there?
- Which jewellery is suitable for a first Communion present?
- Which bracelet should I give as a Communion present?
- White gold: a precious metal suitable for a first Communion present?
- What do I give the godparents?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
What traditions are associated with Communion?
Children also learn about relationships, respect and values during an alternative ceremony.
- An engraved bracelet: have a lovely bracelet engraved with the communicant's name and date when the Communion was held. This means your child will always have a souvenir of the first Communion.
- A pair of diamond stud earrings: many girls who did not have pierced ears prior to their first Communion, get their first-ever pair of earrings for their Communion. Inconspicuous stud earrings are ideal to start with.
- A personalized name tag: babies are often given a bracelet with their name on. A necklace would be too dangerous for babies. It is, of course, fine from the age of 6.
- A medallion: for many children, grandma or grandpa is their true hero. A lovely Communion present would be a locket with a photo of grandma and grandpa inside.
A link bracelet is a good idea for first Communion, so the bracelet can grow as your child grows. By adding a few links you can easily make the bracelet a few sizes larger.
Can I give a bracelet to both girls and boys?
You could also decide on a precious metal resembling white gold in colour, but which is slightly more durable. Platinum, just like white gold, has a silver appearance. White gold contains 75% gold, while platinum is pure platinum ore, making it hypoallergenic. Children who are allergic to nickel can certainly wear a platinum bracelet for their Communion without issue.
Surprise the proud godparents with diamond jewellery
You could also surprise the godfather with a bracelet, or even go for something completely different. A magnificent gold watch from the BAUNAT collection is perfect for this occasion. Of course, you could also order a beautiful pair of cufflinks, too. These complete a smart look.
Which bracelet captured your heart?
So, order a beautiful bracelet from our collection now or contact the BAUNAT experts for more information.