Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Welke diamanten oorbellen kopen?
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
Ready to put the big question? Congratulations! You may already have chosen the perfect engagement ring. But where will you buy your engagement ring from? These days, there are plenty of options. We have listed the 3 most common options for you: at the traditional jeweller's, in a private visit, or online.
- When should I go see a jeweller?
- What are the advantages of a private appointment in a showroom?
- Advantages of buying your engagement ring online
- So how do I decide where to buy my engagement ring?
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.310 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.670 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom USD 3.340 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.780 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.730 (excl. VAT)
The various Antwerp jewellers and diamond experts are world-renowned. Antwerp really is the place to be when buying an engagement ring. So it seems a good idea to visit a jeweller there. There are nevertheless some disadvantages to buying at an actual jeweller's.
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart
One possible disadvantage is that the jeweller might not have much time for you if he or she is busy. He might not be able to pay much attention to you, or answer all your questions, for instance. Buying a ring at a jeweller's is also more expensive than online at BAUNAT. Overheads for premises, staff and holding stock are reflected in the price of your engagement ring. So there are better options than visiting a traditional jeweller's.
You can also have your ring size measured at the same time during a private appointment, so that you can be sure that you will not have to have the ring reduced or enlarged later. We start with an in-depth conversation so that we can get to know you and your beloved better. This lets us form a good impression of the engagement ring that you are looking for and which fits your style.
Purchasing your engagement ring online is particularly quick and easy. What's more, you don't have to find much free time in your busy schedule for it. You can view our collection online anywhere in the world and complete transactions efficiently. Our experts are always on hand via the chat box.
A third - and perhaps even bigger - advantage is the cost. Jewellers with a focus on their online webshop simply have fewer costs. They have no physical outlets with all the associated costs such as staff, renting the property, high stock levels and the like. You can see this reflected in the price of our engagement rings and other jewellery. In some cases you could be saving up to 30 to 50% compared to an offline purchase.
All deliveries are also insured from the moment you pay online to the point where you sign for delivery.
In brief: what are the advantages of buying your engagement ring online?
- it is quick and easy
- the collections are larger and uncluttered
- it is up to half the price
Do you attach more value to your own convenience and a more affordable price? Then you can easily buy your ring online. Still not sure which design you like the most? Our experts can help and can always send some pictures from the jewel you would like to order.
Browse our online collection of diamond engagement rings.
Summary: the advantages and disadvantages of the various places where you can buy an engagement ring
Overview: the advantages and disadvantages of all places where you can buy an engagement ring
Why buy our engagement and wedding rings in Antwerp?
You can also buy your engagement and wedding rings from Antwerp online. This means you can benefit from the quality of the expert jewellers in the diamond district, wherever you are.