Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Red gold is in the ascendancy.Just think of the ever popular red gold wristwatches, Smartphones, tablets and even cars. It is a sophisticated colour that is just that little bit unusual, eccentric and personal. Ideal for those who prefer to be unorthodox. But what is red gold exactly, and why is it so popular among both men and women?
- What is red gold?
- How does red gold come about?
- Why does red gold jewellery complement all skin tones?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 6.220 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 780 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 2.150 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom € 2.000 (excl. VAT)
So, similar to yellow gold and white gold, red gold is an alloy of the pure gold element, with a few other metals added, primarily silver and copper that lends the red gold its fabulous pink/pearl colour.
The desire for gold must be humanity's most universal, deep-rooted instinct.
Red gold is also perfect for people who are allergic to nickel; around 10% of the population in fact.