BAUNAT is thé online reference for high quality diamond jewelery. Our passion for innovation goes hand in hand with the courage to try new things. We are looking for young potentials, just graduated or with limited experience, to test the latest trends and to apply them within the unique business model of BAUNAT. A digital native company with high quality at competitive prices and the mission "SMART IN EVERY WAY". Are you "smart" in all its forms? Then the BAUNAT Traineeship is definitely something for you.
You will get to know the company inside and out in this 6 month traineeship. From (digital) marketing to sales to order processing and administration, you get great responsibility and you are in touch with the latest innovations. You are regularly evaluated and will receive a fixed contract at the start.
Your path as a trainee:
• Order: As soon as a purchase has taken place, the game is on. You closely follow-up on the production process and inform the customer about the progress. You will gain insight into the product, as well as the administrative and logistic handling of the purchase. International import and export regulations no longer hold any secrets for you.
• Sales: You help with dealing with clients and advise them (face2face, e-mail, telephone, chat) in their search for the prefect jewel. You use your knowledge about the unique BAUNAT Business model, the models and designs, the prices, the shipping, etc. You develop human knowledge that will help you in your future career (cooperation, training, leadership, motivation, help, advise, create impact,...).
• Marketing: You help maintain and update the websites, the upload of new products and translationgs of blog texts and templates. You create relevant content and social media campaigns where you stand in front off, behind or next to the camera. You learn to analyze and interpret the results, so future projects (SEO/SEA) can be geared to this.
• Product: You know the product (investment diamonds and diamond jewelery) and get a voice in the launch of new collections and designs. You can perform a quality check and learn how to estimate how long production takes, how much this costs, etc.
• Internal operation: You are in constant contact with various internal departments and foreign offices and think about ways to improve operations and processes. You work independently, within a team of millennials and support colleagues where necessary.
During the traineeship you get the opportunity to develop yourself in the different aspects, accompanied by a digital native company. You will be deployed very all-round and afterwards you will get a more focused function that fits your profile. From that moment on, your career is no longer determined by a fixed plan, nor limited to one function that is required within a particular position. Promotions are given to those who deserve it, according to the principle of meritocracy.
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
• Familiar with MS-Office and Outlook
• Communicative and strong organizational skills
• Eye for detail, service and quality
• Foreign languages (French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
• Experience with programs Mailchimp, Adobe software, Google Analytics or Adwords
• Experience with digital processes Social media marketing, SEO, SEA, HTML, CSS, ..
• Curious about digital tools like trello, canva, Vtiger.. that enhance efficiency
• Flexible, not 9-to-5-minded, independent, driven and dynamic
• Honest, discreet, reliable and highly responsible
• Commercial, customer-oriented and problem-solving
• Team player and fast of understanding
• You enjoy a varied range of tasks and are hands-on
• Great responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly on both a professional and personal level
• Honest and attractive remuneration. Rewards are different for everyone, promotions are linked to performance and tailored to your profile.
• Contract of indefinite duration at the start of the Young Potentials Program (no competition for fixed position or interim contracts)
• A young, dynamic and talented team of colleagues with monthly after work drinks on the rooftop terrace
• An attractive product (diamond jewelery) and a prime location (near Antwerp Central)