Showroom Manager & Sales Representative | London, United Kingdom
Inspired by the great demand from the British market for high quality diamond jewellery, BAUNAT has decided to open its first showroom in London. As a result, we are searching for a Showroom Manager / Sales Representative to start-up this new branch. You will help us to expand our sales on the British market thanks to your affinity with our product and your passion for B2C sales and impeccable customer services.
You’ll be expected not only to finalize the set up our new showroom, but mainly run it on a solitary base during the first year. After a successful launch we will expand the team and you will be the one in charge of this showroom and the UK market.
We do provide an inhouse sales and product training before the showroom opens and you’ll remain in close contact with our headquarters in Belgium for any assistance needed. We want to build a long-term relationship with our new colleague in the showroom of London and are thus looking for someone with who can easily combine commercial tasks, with administration and business development.
Since we are a digital native company, you will be in touch with the latest innovations in sales and marketing whilst operating from a premium location in Mayfair, London.
Your principle role involves the managing of the brand-new London based showroom:
• First contact (via email, phone or chat) for existing British clients and potential clients who want to visit the BAUNAT showroom in London
• Verify the need to make appointments & schedule appointments
• Welcome, explain the unique BAUNAT business model and showcase our fine diamond jewellery
• Advise and guide clients through their search for a BAUNAT jewel
• For our existing London clients: commercial advice and follow up, after sales service
Your supplementary role involves managing PR (traditional press & online) & small events for the British consumer market in collaboration with the Antwerp team.
• At least 3 years of experience in B2C sales and/or customer service
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Living in or near London, being local, is a must. Having a large network in London and around is a plus.
• Native (British) English speaker & writer. Other languages like Spanish, French, German or Chinese are a plus.
• Strong digital skills: outlook, Microsoft office, CRM, CMS,…
• Strong communication skills: face-to-face, via email, chat or phone
• Flexible, no 9-to-5-minded
• Independent, driven and dynamic
• Eye for detail and affinity with luxury products
• Honest and reliable, high sense of responsibility
• Representative, commercial, customer-oriented and problem-solving
• A pleasant working environment and appealing product: diamond jewellery.
• Inhouse training in our Antwerp HQ and continuing support afterwards.
• A constant collaboration with the different BAUNAT showrooms and cultures worldwide.
• A responsible position with exciting challenges in a growing and innovative group of companies.
• Varied and interesting tasks that give the possibility to introduce special skills, to implement your own ideas and to develop yourself on both professional as personal level
• An exciting international orientation with customers from over the entire globe
• Attractive remuneration package with a variable part based on British sales (via showroom or online)
• Opportunities to grow as a professional in our group and build a local team
• Being an independent contractor is a plus
As soon as possible
Send your complete application by e-mail to email@example.com
Online webshop for high quality diamond jewellery. View all our diamond jewels in our online shop. Our online business model allows us to offer you these high quality jewels at excellent prices. www.baunat.com