A watch is an accessory that exudes style and class. Do you appreciate craftsmanship and are you on the lookout for a timeless men's watch that can be worn on any occasion? Then a BAUNAT watch is your perfect choice.
BAUNAT is a fast growing, disruptive & "digital native" company and therefore looking for young graduates to strengthen the Antwerp team.
Your main task consists of processing incoming and outgoing orders.
• You make and process invoices for both incoming and outgoing orders. • You are jointly responsible for the stock management and ensure that the stock is always optimal. For this you proactively view the stock and anticipate busy periods such as Valentine, Christmas etc. • You are closely involved with the product and are actively considering possible improvements in this area (adjustments to the range, expansion or reduction of the stock). • You help with dealing with clients and advise them (via e-mail, telephone or chat) in their search for their jewel or during their purchase. You use your knowledge about the BAUNAT Business model, the models and designs, the prices, the shipping, etc.
• You follow up incoming requests from customers and ensure the passing on of the information i.v. sales for the product, administrative or logistical handling. • You support your colleagues where necessary and work closely together as soon as a purchase has taken place up to and including the administrative and logistical handling of the purchase. • You communicate continuously with various internal departments and foreign offices and in this way ensure smooth and efficient order administration and the follow-up of their customers. • In addition to your main task, you will also support the other departments by, among other things, updating the websites, translating blog texts and templates, etc.
• You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus. • The MS-Office package has no secrets for you and you can type quickly. • You have strong communicative and organizational skills, an eye for detail, service and quality. • You work inspiring and are not afraid to give constructive criticism.
• Flexible, not 9-to-5-minded, independent, driven and dynamic • Integer and discreet, reliable, highly responsible • Commercial, customer-oriented and problem-solving • You are a team player and quick to understand • You like a varied range of tasks
• Contract of indefinite duration • An attractive remuneration • Growth opportunities on a personal and professional level • An attractive product: high-quality diamond jewelery • Part of a dynamic and young team and fast growing company • A challenging and pleasant working environment, with good location close to Antwerp Central Station • Contact with the latest innovations
Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online webshop for high quality diamond jewellery. View all our diamond jewels in our online shop. Our online business model allows us to offer you these high quality jewels at excellent prices. www.baunat.com