Company: BAUNAT Belgian Fine diamond jewellery Location: Zurich City, Switzerland Duration: 2-6 months (starting date: to be discussed) Contract type: Internship (Possibility of employment contract afterwards)
BAUNAT is a fast growing, disruptive & "digital native" company and therefore looking for an enthusiastic intern to support our Zurich branch manager.
BAUNAT is an innovative Belgian online diamond company who’s headquarter is in the Antwerp diamond district. Supported by a professional team of millennials BAUNAT promises you a nice internship where there is room for both professional and personal development. Go check our Facebook and Instagram and get to know us.
• Support our Zurich branch manager at the development of Swiss and German-speaking markets.
• You will advise customers (via face-to-face appointments, e-mails, telephone or online chat) in their search and purchasing process for diamond jewels. You will be trained with and apply the BAUNAT business model (e.g.: product knowledge, pricing, logistics, production process, etc.)
• You will follow up the order procedure to ensure the production and delivery information goes smoothly and efficiently from Zurich to various internal departments, including order processing team in HQ, and our worldwide showrooms (Amsterdam - Antwerp - Düsseldorf - Geneva - Hong Kong - Nice – Paris - Zurich).
• You also think about new projects yourself and make appropriate proposals to the marketing team.
• You translate and write marketing texts from or to your mother tongue (GERMAN mother tongue is a MUST for this position!)
• You will also support our team regarding our local after sales service as well as ensure smooth communication between all departments.
• You will support the Zurich branch manager in development of PR coordination, partnerships with other companies, events, etc.
• You are driven, hands-on and independent
• Excellent sense of integrity, responsibility, precision, creativity, punctuality and flexibility
• Very good knowledge of German (mother tongue), English, and French.
• Mastering MS Office is a must
• Digitally savvy
• Social media savvy
• Pleasant internship in a digital environment, located near Paradeplatz, Zurich.
• Experience in the following industries: Luxury goods & Jewellery / E-commerce / Digital Marketing / Fashion
• An attractive product: high-quality diamond jewellery
• Flexible agreement: Full-time, part-time, any time ▪ Growth opportunities on a personal and professional level
• A dynamic team where collegiality and atmosphere are highly valued
• A challenging and pleasant working environment and fast-growing company
Send your cv and motivation letter to our Zurich branch manager Gudrun Malik | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online webshop for high quality diamond jewellery. View all our diamond jewels in our online shop. Our online business model allows us to offer you these high quality jewels at excellent prices. www.baunat.com