A watch is an accessory that exudes style and class. Do you appreciate craftsmanship and are you on the lookout for a timeless men's watch that can be worn on any occasion? Then a BAUNAT watch is your perfect choice.
Do you live in or around Antwerp and can you work as a goldsmith, setter or polisher on payroll or independent basis? Then you have come to the right place. The online diamond jewelry brand BAUNAT is a fast growing, disruptive & "digital native" company and always looking for experienced and skilled craftsmen to support their production of diamond jewellery.
Your role involves the skills to set precious stones and meet the company quality standards within the prescribed production times.
• You are able to finish our jewelry as illustrated on the website and instructed by the management using materials provided by BAUNAT • You can follow written or oral instructions, verify accuracy of all work orders upon receipt and announce any discrepancies to management prior to the actual setting • You are able to set precious or semi- precious stones in rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, brooches and other items
• You manage the skills to execute the following settings: pave, channel, prong, bezel, mille grain, castle, … • You are able to work with or without a microscope • You can put a series of diamonds in an equal, uniform way according to the art to obtain an optimal brilliance and result • You verify that stones have the right ordered minimum quality and size. • You are able to deliver high quality work within a short time span • You are responsible for the solidity of the setting so that the quality can always be guaranteed • You treat jewels / diamonds with utmost care to prevent damage / breakage
• Proficient knowledge English or Dutch: speaking & reading • Living in the surroundings of Antwerp • You master the necessary skills for setting diamonds and precious stones in platinum and gold • You are familiar with the handling of diamonds, precious stones, pearls, jewellery • Ability to work in a speedy work environment • Able to use a laser welder for assembly and repair • Minimum experience of 5 year as a diamond / precious stone setter • Experience with or knowledge of laser engraving machine, polishing, rhodium plating, Rhino (or other cad program), diamond grading, gemmology is a plus
• Eye for detail and aim for perfection • Flexible, • No 9-to-5-mentality • Driven and dynamic • Honest and reliable • High sense of responsibility • Problem-solving • Team player
• A pleasant working environment in collaboration with a young, dynamic and motivated team • A clean and equipped office in our HQ in the Diamond Quarter • Employment type: Payroll or independent • Salary: to be discussed
To be discussed
Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com
Online webshop for high quality diamond jewellery. View all our diamond jewels in our online shop. Our online business model allows us to offer you these high quality jewels at excellent prices. www.baunat.com