Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Welke diamanten oorbellen kopen?
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
Although you no doubt show your love to your partner every day, Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to surprise your life partner with that special gift. However, it is not always easy to find a suitable gift which fully sums up your relationship and your partner. The gift where you can surely never go wrong is a beautiful diamond. We have ideas for choosing the perfect gift for your loved one and list our favourites for you.
- Why buy jewellery for Valentine's Day?
- Ideas for buying jewellery which really suits your Valentine
- Our top 10 favourite jewellery pieces to surprise her with on Valentine's Day
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in yellow gold with round diamond and four prongsFrom USD 2.310 (excl. VAT)
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in white gold with four prongs and side diamondsFrom USD 2.470 (excl. VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 3.180 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.780 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.730 (excl. VAT)
Since everyone loves sending personal gifts with a special message, jewellery is a powerful and everlasting medium for that message. You can personalise jewellery by having it made entirely to your own design, or by engraving a message onto a ring, bracelet or necklace.
You then need to take into account her skin colour and the other items in her jewellery box. Is her skin tone rather more cool, or rather more warm? This will determine the correct precious metal to choose. Yellow gold looks better on women with warmer skin tones, white gold and platinum look better on women with cooler skin tones. Not quite sure? Then take a look in her jewellery box. Is it mostly yellow gold or just silver jewellery in there? Those who love originality and a more romantic look could go for rose gold jewellery.
Does your partner love things with deeper meaning? Then give them symbolic jewellery. An eternity ring or a Toi & Moi ring has great symbolic value as jewellery. Make the jewellery totally special by adding her birthstone or choosing a precious stone that suits her.
By having jewellery personalised you are giving a piece of jewellery with deeper meaning
1. A diamond necklace in the shape of a heart
2. An eternity ring to express your undying love
3. Diamond rod earrings
4. Personalised name pendant
5. Stylish cuff bracelet
7. Elegant necklace with a heart
8. A timeless tennis bracelet
9. Original earrings
10. A Toi et Moi ring
Buy jewellery or a watch for him
What can I expect from my BAUNAT gift?
With an extensive jewellery collection and jewellery designers who are Belgian born and bred, crafting by hand in the diamond capital Antwerp, we are the ultimate partner for all your diamond gift requirements. Only the very best metal is melted down and worked on to become BAUNAT jewellery. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect tradition and boast the technical know-how to craft top quality jewellery. Which is why we can offer you an extraordinary 20 year product guarantee.
- Free, insured delivery of your gift
- Delivery usually within 10 working days
- Exclusive gift wrapping
- Option to return the jewellery within 30 days
- 20 year guarantee
What should I give on other important days?
- On Mother's Day, give jewellery which really lets her know how you feel
- What jewellery can I buy for her, my partner, mother or daughter?
- Why your father deserves a watch or other item of jewellery on Father's Day
- The perfect gift to celebrate your wedding anniversary
- Someone you know has got engaged, congratulations! What to give as a present?