Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Diamonds can be found in various colours. You will undoubtedly have heard of pink or yellow diamonds but did you know brown diamonds also exist? Men are increasingly passing over the classic solitaire ring and pleasantly surprising their partner with an engagement ring with a coloured diamond or precious stone. Colour reflects personality and certain characteristics and often says more than traditional colourless diamonds. Brown diamonds are currently very popular. The colour is timeless and lovely in combination with colourless diamonds.
- What is a brown diamond?
- The special significance of a brown diamond
- The value of a brown diamond
- Why opt for diamond jewellery with colours?
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 4.870 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom € 3.960 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.040 (excl. VAT)
All gradations are richly coloured. The darker the diamond, the more expensive it is. The only question is which you prefer.
Brown diamonds reduce stress
Combine a brown diamond with colourless diamonds to make it really stand out