Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Trends come and go, but the Solitaire is the most recognizable and popular engagement ring of them all.
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.210 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.020 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.040 (excl. VAT)
Instead of the classic round edge, the frame of the Solitaire is elliptical. A unique effect no one can resist. Because of its simplicity the diamond gets all the attention. Where men used to choose for a sober/small diamond, the current rule is: the bigger, the better! The Solitaire makes a statement these days. The most common setting for a solitaire ring is the Tiffany-mount, named after Tiffany & Co. This setting consists of a set of 6 ‘prongs’, which keeps the stone firmly in place. The diamond gets more space, which makes it more shiny. One of the biggest characteristics of solitaire rings is their versatility. All types of diamonds can be placed. They possess a pure elegance that is hard to find. Choosing a Solitaire is playing it safe, it’s the ideal engagement ring for him who is not sure of his bride-to-be’s taste.
We also offer a wide selection of solitaire engagement rings.