Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Would you like a larger diamond for your ring but the price tag is holding you back? A halo ring optically enlarges your diamond by surrounding it with smaller diamonds. This enables you to stay in budget but still have an impressive ring. What is a halo ring exactly? We will be happy to explain.
- The meaning and the name of the halo ring
- What centre stone suits a halo ring?
- When do you wear a halo ring?
- What types of rings and settings are there?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 4.000 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.690 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 3.340 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 7.540 (excl. VAT)
Which diamonds are the best combination in a halo ring? It depends mainly on your budget, actually. The fact is, you don't buy a halo ring every day. A medium diamond surrounded by a row of smaller diamonds, or a small diamond with three rows of smaller diamonds around it, optically it makes little difference. To enhance the look, you can also inset colourless or coloured pavé diamonds in the band.
If you are stuck when looking for a diamond, then don't hesitate to ask the jewellery experts at BAUNAT for advice.