Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Rings with an oval diamond look elegant and moreover have a breathtaking brilliance.
- We would love to list some of the most beautiful designs.
- Haven’t found a beautiful diamond ring? At BAUNAT we have an extensive collection.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 5.426,40 (incl. 19% VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.344,30 (incl. 19% VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom € 2.177,70 (incl. 19% VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.047,20 (incl. 19% VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom € 2.046,80 (incl. 19% VAT)
If you have decided to ask her to marry you with an engagement ring in which an oval diamond plays the lead, then we cannot blame you. This elegant diamond shape is the perfect alternative for the classic brilliant cut. The brilliance is just as beautiful, but the shape is a little more unique. Besides, rings with an oval diamond have a vintage look, and perfectly fit the current mindset. In addition, you can choose from different settings. We would love to list some of the most beautiful designs.
The solitaire ring with an oval diamond
Instead of the brilliant you can choose from a series of beautiful diamond shapes. In appearance, the oval shape is closest to a round diamond. Such solitaire rings have a more unique appearance. And because of the fact that the oval diamond ring is not chosen very often, you can be sure that she will wear a true eye-catcher on her ring finger.
Surrounded by a halo
We cannot repeat it enough: a halo provides extra brilliance, even with rings with an oval diamond. Princess Diana's engagement ring is a perfect example of this, though with a sapphire as a central stone. Those who really want to get noticed can add a halo of coloured diamonds or precious stones. Preferably choose her favourite colour, there is nothing more romantic.
Including pavé in the ring frame
Setting the ring frame with small diamonds is also a good idea. That way the oval diamond will catch even more attention. This design has a luxurious appearance. It is therefore not surprising that different Hollywood stars, such as Blake Lively and Heidi Klum, show off such an engagement ring.
Are you looking for a beautiful diamond ring, then you are at the right place. Please feel free to take a look at our extensive collection of diamond rings. Do you have interest or questions about a specific design, do not hesitate to contact us.