Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Welke diamanten oorbellen kopen?
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
Giving your loved ones a gift can strengthen your relationship with them. Think of a romantic gift for your wife or girlfriend or a symbolic gift for your daughter at one of the milestones in her life. Jewellery is a gift that makes every woman happy. It is also a gift that can convey a special message due to its symbolism. You can personalise the jewellery and make it completely your own. Are you looking for suitable jewellery as a gift for a significant woman in your life and you need some inspiration and tips? We have compiled a list for you.
- What romantic gift can I give my wife, fiancé or girlfriend?
- What gift can I give to my mother or family member?
- What jewellery can I give to my daughter or god-daughter?
- How can I personalise the jewellery for her?
- When are you starting your search for her perfect jewellery?
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom USD 1.720 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.250 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom USD 3.340 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 2.780 (excl. VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom USD 2.360 (excl. VAT)
What jewellery symbolises my love for my partner?
What jewellery can I give for Valentine's Day or our wedding anniversary?
Any jewellery with hearts is perfect for Valentine's Day
You could also choose a halo ring; the surrounding smaller diamonds make the center diamond look larger. A good option if your budget is a bit lower. A trilogy ring is also beautiful as an engagement ring.
Of course you want to be able to put that ring on her finger once she has said 'yes', so it is important to know the right ring size. You can measure it by taking one of her rings to the jewellers. To be completely sure, you could also order a ring sizer gauge, although that is not as subtle.
Take a sneaky peek in the jewellery box of the person you want to buy a gift for. Then you will get an idea of what she likes and what she wears regularly. You can base your gift on that. Does she wear large statement jewellery? Then give her jewellery that is simpler and subtler. Does she like combining different precious metals? Then you have free rein and you can also mix precious metals.
What gift can I give for Christmas or New Year?
If you are looking for something classical for your aunt or your grandmother, then the BAUNAT classics are an excellent option. A beautiful necklace or diamond stud earrings will always be appreciated.
What present can I give her for her birthday?
Jewellery for her birthday can be fashionable and modern. Consider a series of stackable rings, a beautiful cuff bracelet or a set of necklaces. Then she can wear your jewellery gift every day.
What present can I give for Mother's Day?
A gold bracelet at her birth
Her first earrings
For her communion or alternative ceremony
Choose a lovely pair of earrings or a bracelet with an engraving for her communion
For her 18th birthday
Or you can opt for symbolism, with the aforementioned personalised locket (with her name or a word of your choice).
Or buy her a beautiful statement piece, the main jewellery for all your daughter's outfits, from one of our collections such as these pendants.
When she graduates
In any case, it is a wonderful moment to give her her first diamond ring.
When she gets married
- You can have text engraved on the inside of a ring or bracelet. So here you can add a personal message, important date or motto that adds a wonderful meaning to your gift.
- You can also give a lovely message with a birth stone. Choose a ring that matches her birth month with a Toi et Moi ring or satellite bracelet, for example.
- You don't think that is personal enough? Then have an item of jewellery custom-made or design something yourself. You could have your wife's name made in a personal locket or design a ring that matches her style perfectly. Please do not hesitate in seeking style advice from the BAUNAT experts.
What can I expect from my BAUNAT gift?
With an extensive jewellery collection and jewellery designers who are Belgian born and bred, crafting by hand in the diamond capital Antwerp, we are the ultimate partner for all your diamond gift requirements. Only the very best metals are melted and processed to become BAUNAT jewellery. Our Antwerp-based specialists respect traditions and boast the technical know-how in crafting top quality jewellery. Which is why we can offer you an extraordinary 20 year product guarantee.
- Free delivery of your insured gift
- Delivery is usually within 10 working days
- Exclusive gift wrapping
- Possibility to return the jewellery within 30 days
- 20 year guarantee
Meer inspiratie voor geschenken
- On Mother's Day give jewellery that conveys how you feel to perfection
- Why your father deserves a watch or other item of jewellery on Father's Day
- The perfect gift to celebrate your wedding anniversary
- Surprise her with stunning jewellery on Valentine's Day
- What jewellery is a perfect gift at Christmas and New Year?