Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- An oval diamond appears to be larger than a round brilliant.
- The scintillation of the oval diamond comes very close to the one of a brilliant.
- With an engagement ring with an oval diamond, you can notice the Bow-Tie effect.
The engagement ring is the confirmation of your love for her. Therefore, buying an engagement ring is not something you should do recklessly. There are 3 important features you need to take into consideration when choosing an engagement ring. One of these is the choice of the diamond itself. Of course, an engagement ring is not complete without its diamond. But do you already have an idea of the options regarding the different diamond shapes that can be used? Naturally, each shape has its own unique characteristics, which define the quality of the diamond. Most people immediately think about the round brilliant. However, the oval diamond deserves at least as much attention. Will you join us?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom € 4.000 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom € 1.450 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 1.200 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom € 1.270 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 1.240 (excl. VAT)
If you would like to buy a unique engagement ring, then the engagement ring with an oval diamond is definitely what you are looking for! An extra asset is that the oval diamond appears to be larger than a brilliant of the same carat weight. If you choose an oval diamond ring out of our extensive collection of engagement rings, she will slide a larger diamond for a lower price around her finger. Well, at least it will appear so.
Are you wondering why not everyone chooses an engagement ring with an oval diamond? Well, a round diamond has more brilliance. The oval diamond, however, definitely comes a close second. This is because both diamond shapes are cut the same. Also, most oval diamonds have the Bow-Tie effect. This effect is visible when the light in the centre of the diamond is not reflected. When you tilt the oval diamond, little black triangles will appear. And this is exactly one of the charms of an engagement ring with an oval diamond.
Do you remember the engagement ring of Princess Diana? Back then, she received an engagement ring with a stunning blue oval sapphire. This engagement ring now adorns Kate Middleton’s finger. An engagement ring with an oval diamond clearly has a certain something. Or maybe even something ‘royal’. Others fall in love with the oval diamond because of its vintage look.