Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
The big day is here, and of course you want everything to go perfectly. Everything has been thought through, every detail has been worked out and so a great deal of attention has been paid to the rings. These are the accessories which show the world your commitment. That's why wedding rings must show the joy and happiness of the person wearing it. But how do you find a ring you'll want to wear for the rest of your life? As a man, which wedding rings are best to choose: classic or modern men's wedding rings? And which rings come across as cool? You can find out here.
- Types of wedding ring for men
- Choosing the design for your wedding ring
- Choosing the right precious metal
- Working out the right size for your wedding ring
- Wearing a wedding ring for manual work
- Why buy my wedding ring from BAUNAT?
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in white gold with four prongs and side diamondsFrom USD 2.720 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 3.330 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom USD 3.700 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.030 (incl. 0% VAT)
- 1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom USD 2.600 (incl. 0% VAT)
There is of course nothing wrong with that design, if that's what you want. A wedding ring for men must be comfortable and suit your style. You can find various options here.
Classic wedding rings
A personalised wedding ring
Diamond wedding rings for men
You can also decide whether you want a slightly or heavily rounded ring, or a completely flatversion.
Platinum wedding ringsPlatinum is one of the most widely used precious metals for men's wedding rings. However, it is also one of the rarest metals on earth. This silvery precious metal is very strong and is also hypoallergenic. It is therefore perfect for men with sensitive skin or who are allergic to nickel. Our platinum rings contain 95% platinum. The remaining 5% consists of other precious metals to make the ring even stronger.
As platinum is so rare and more difficult to work than gold, platinum rings are generally also more expensive.
You will always find the hallmark PT950 on platinum jewellery from BAUNAT
Wedding rings in white gold
Yellow gold and rose gold wedding rings
There are various ways to determine your ring size. First, you could try to figure it out yourself, perhaps based on a ring which you already know fits. If you do not know the exact size, you could have it measured in our showroom, or you could measure the inside diameter.
The average ring size for a man is around 21 millimeters. This corresponds to size 65 or 66 in our size chart.
The bezel setting is one of the safest diamond settings, for instance, because the diamond is fully enclosed in a thin metal band. Moreover, the diamond appears to be visibly larger as the precious metal reflects the diamond's sparkle even more.
The channel setting is also a very strong setting. Multiple small diamonds are set next to one another. They are set into channels made from two metal strips, which gives a sober and elegant look.
You could always hang your wedding ring on a necklace, too, and wear it round your neck. This means it stays close to your heart.
It is certainly worthwhile buying your jewellery online at BAUNAT, especially men's diamond wedding rings. A ring with black diamonds, for instance, is very cool and should in no way be seen as feminine. There are various options and you should think about which style suits you best. Do not hesitate to ask for advice from family and friends, and to take their advice on board.
Find out more about wedding rings and marriage
A white gold wedding ring for men with diamonds? Totally a good idea. As a woman, how do you choose the right wedding ring? And why are vintage wedding rings on the rise? You can find this out, and much more, in the blogs below.