Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- How to find the colour that suits me best?
- Can I mix differently coloured jewellery?
- Which tips do I observe when buying coloured jewellery?
Jewellery can be set with the most varied precious stones. Apart from diamonds, you can choose from a large number of coloured stones, such as rubies, sapphires and emeralds. But how to choose the stone that fits you best and how to mix coloured jewellery with your outfit or with other jewellery from your personal collection? BAUNAT looked into it for you!
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 2.275 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom € 870 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom € 6.190 (excl. VAT)
How to find the colour that suits me best?
For example, when you have blond hair and a yellow undertone to your skin you can opt for a blue stone, such as sapphire, or purple amethyst. Do you have red hair and a pale skin with a pink undertone? Choose an emerald, with its beautiful, green colour. Are you blessed with a neutral undertone in your skin? Then you can pick any colour you like.
Do you need advice in determining your skin tone? These tips will help you get started!
Can I mix different colours of jewellery?
Tip: Precious stones as inspiration for when you tie the knot? Let us inspire you.
Which tips to observe when buying coloured jewellery?
Did you know that the sale of coloured diamonds is on the rise? These extraordinary stones mix sustainability with an exceptional colour and durability.
How can I be sure that I am buying premium quality precious stones? And with which precious metal do I combine my coloured stones? Contact the experts of BAUNAT for an answer to all your questions!