Blogs in the spotlight
- Hoe koop ik de ideale diamanten ring?
- Hoe kies ik de perfecte trouwringen?
- Een verlovingsring kopen: tips & tricks
- Welke diamanten oorbellen kopen?
- Hoe de perfecte diamanten armband kiezen?
- Welke soorten kettingen bestaan er?
- Maak even tijd om uw horloge te kiezen
- Welke juwelen passen bij welke gelegenheid?
- Waarom online diamanten juwelen kopen?
- Hoe uw juwelencollectie opbouwen?
- Edelmetalen: welke soorten bestaan er?
- Soorten edelstenen en hun betekenis
- Welke slijpvormen bestaan er?
- Juwelentrends en innovaties in 2020
- Welke diamant zettingen bestaan er?
- How to find the colour that suits me best?
- Can I mix differently coloured jewellery?
- Which tips do I observe when buying coloured jewellery?
Jewellery can be set with the most varied precious stones. Apart from diamonds, you can choose from a large number of coloured stones, such as rubies, sapphires and emeralds. But how to choose the stone that fits you best and how to mix coloured jewellery with your outfit or with other jewellery from your personal collection? BAUNAT looked into it for you!
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom € 6.220 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 780 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.830 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom € 2.000 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.330 (excl. VAT)
How to find the colour that suits me best?
For example, when you have blond hair and a yellow undertone to your skin you can opt for a blue stone, such as sapphire, or purple amethyst. Do you have red hair and a pale skin with a pink undertone? Choose an emerald, with its beautiful, green colour. Are you blessed with a neutral undertone in your skin? Then you can pick any colour you like.
Do you need advice in determining your skin tone? These tips will help you get started!
Can I mix different colours of jewellery?
Tip: Precious stones as inspiration for when you tie the knot? Let us inspire you.
Which tips to observe when buying coloured jewellery?
Did you know that the sale of coloured diamonds is on the rise? These extraordinary stones mix sustainability with an exceptional colour and durability.
How can I be sure that I am buying premium quality precious stones? And with which precious metal do I combine my coloured stones? Contact the experts of BAUNAT for an answer to all your questions!