Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- The cushion cut looks elegant, has a subtle brilliance and we mostly see them in a vintage diamond jewel.
- This shape is beautifully set in every type of jewel, but we would like to put the cushion cut earring into the spotlight.
- Still looking for a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings? At BAUNAT, we have an extensive collection.
Many tourists gawk daily at the Louvre in Paris and the Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. to the world's most beautiful and expensive diamonds, such as the Hope Diamond, the Regent Diamond and the Napoleon Diamond Necklace. Their beauty is almost impossible to match. But what do these jewels have in common? They are all cushion cut diamonds. Cut to an ancient tradition, but still contemporary, and very popular with the modern women, especially in a pair of stunning diamond earrings.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom € 2.260 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom € 2.470 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom € 2.040 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom € 3.300 (excl. VAT)
Straight from the past
The cushion cut diamond, along with the brilliant, was the most popular diamond shape until the late 19th century. This cushion-shaped diamond is elegant with a soft brilliance, and we mostly see them in vintage diamond jewellery. No wonder that this diamond shape is the new trend. After all, vintage has been popular for the fashionable woman for several seasons. The cushion cut takes it up a notch. From vintage-inspired engagement rings to beautiful diamond earrings, this diamond shape is nowadays omnipresent again.
Cushion cut diamond earrings
Women who are looking for a pair of stunning diamond earrings can definitely opt for the cushion cut diamond. This as an alternative to, for example, the brilliant stud earrings. If you want to add some extra brilliance, you can consider a halo, the perfect way to make the central diamond look bigger, and put it more in the spotlight. But other models are also an option. Nothing more beautiful than a pair of customised earrings, including cushion cut diamonds. We would gladly assist you in this.
Are you looking for a pair of gorgeous diamond earrings, with or without a cushion cut diamond, then you are at the right place. We have an extensive collection. Do you have any questions or are you interested in a specific model, do not hesitate to contact us.