Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
One single diamond or accompanied by gemstones, kitch or more minimalistic... fashion also has an influence on bridal jewelry. Flowers are an important source of inspiration for designers. Just think of the colorful flower walls at Raf Simons’ first Dior show or the recently held Marni Flower Market to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the brand. Flower prints are still very fashionable, summer and winter. Flowers continue to capture the imagination.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom € 3.320 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom € 970 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom € 1.530 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom € 600 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom € 1.900 (excl. VAT)
Flowers are of all times and generations, and fit perfectly with the current vintage trend. Nature was often the source of inspiration for antique bridal jewelry. Just think of ‘the flower’ or ‘the whirl’ and many other authentic classic styles that reflect this vintage trend perfectly. Lady Di’s engagement ring is the best known example, the earrings version is currently very popular with expectant brides. And since colored diamonds and gemstones never been so popular, it all may be colorful and outstanding again. We also offer a wide selection of jewelry with a ‘natural’ touch.