Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- Choosing the perfect wedding ring
- Buying an engagement ring: expert tips & tricks
- Which earrings are the right ones for you?
- How to choose the perfect diamond bracelet?
- How to choose a necklace for ladies?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- A guide to building up your jewellery collection
- What types of precious metals are there?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Jewellery trends and innovations in 2020
- What sorts of diamond setting are there?
- How would you describe your partner’s style?
- What precious metal does she prefer?
- What is your budget?
- What factors contribute to the price of a diamond?
- How do you choose the right quality?
Are you ready to take the next step and propose to her? In that case, you will need an engagement ring. Finding the perfect ring, however, is not something you do every day and thus not an easy task. Which style does she prefer? How can you guarantee the engagement ring will perfectly match the future wedding ring? If you prefer to play it safe, we advise you to choose a diamond engagement ring in white gold. But even within this category of timeless designs, you are spoiled for choice. With just 5 easy steps, we can help you find the perfect engagement ring.
Most viewed diamond jewels
- 0.50 carat solitaire ring in white gold with four prongs and side diamondsFrom USD 2.760 (excl. VAT)
- 1.90 carat solitaire ring in white gold with oval diamondFrom USD 3.940 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.020 (excl. VAT)
- 0.70 carat solitaire ring in white gold with princess diamond and side diamondsFrom USD 3.040 (excl. VAT)
- 0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in white gold with side diamondsFrom USD 3.180 (excl. VAT)
How would you describe your partner’s style?
Has your partner more of a classic style? Then a solitaire ring is your best option. If, however, she prefers a more modern look, definitely take a look at our line of designer jewellery. For every style there is a perfect engagement ring. If you have a general idea of what style she finds more appealing, you are ready to advance to the next step: choosing the precious metal.
What precious metal does she prefer?
White gold and platinum are the most popular choices these days. As mentioned earlier, it is the safest option as well. A white gold engagement ring is a timeless classic that can easily be combined with other jewellery. Platinum and white gold look almost exactly alike, but there are important differences. A diamond engagement ring in white gold is less expensive; a platinum engagement ring is more damage-resistant. It is very important to keep these aspects in mind when making your choice.
What is your budget?
Some people will tell you that you should spend approximately 3 monthly wages on an engagement ring. Feel free to ignore this unwritten rule and decide for yourself what amount you wish to spend on your proposal. As mentioned earlier in this text, an engagement ring in white gold is less expensive than platinum. Of course, it is not just the precious metal that has an impact on the price. It is mainly your choice of diamond that determines the final price tag.
What factors contribute to the price of the diamond?
A diamond is the ultimate symbol of love. An engagement ring would not be an engagement ring without a beautiful, twinkling diamond. But how can you choose the right diamond? Factors to consider are the shape, the size and the quality. Engagement rings with a round brilliant are still the most popular. The symmetric shape of the brilliant reflects the light in a truly stunning way. Princess cut diamonds, on the other hand, are a more inexpensive alternative.
How do you choose the right quality?
Do you opt for a larger diamond of a lower quality or for a smaller diamond of a higher quality instead? Regardless of your choice, any diamond of more than 0.30 carat comes with a certificate that guarantees the identity and the quality of the stone. The higher the carat weight, the higher the price, of course.
In short: if you wish to buy an affordable engagement ring set with a stunning diamond that suits every style, browse through our extensive collection and select a diamond engagement ring in white gold. This precious metal will highlight the brilliance of your diamond. Do you have any additional questions? Please do not hesitate to contact one of the BAUNAT experts.